Monday 10 September 2012

Found on Pinterest #12



Heya!

Following on from last weeks 'Found on Pinterest' I've decided what I really want to do with my embroidery is write inspirational, cute or biblical quotes to hang around the house.

Here is my short list, let me know what you think.

Source: etsy.com via Freya on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Freya on Pinterest







Source: etsy.com via Freya on Pinterest

So, less of a short list than intended, but I've choosen one to go with for my first attempt, this one-


Source: Uploaded by user via Freya on Pinterest



Lets be honest, I'd quite like to do them all, so I'll keep them as reminders of that, I'm just quite slow at stitching and I get distracted easily on to other projects.  More ideas than time- that's me.

I'll show you how I'm getting along with this later in the week.

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...