Sunday 23 September 2012

Best thing's I've Ever Made (So Far...)

Four of the things I am most proud of making myself so far, so early in my handmade career.


1.
Dolls Scrap Quilt- so many mistakes in it, but I love it all the same.

2.
Dip Dye Shorts- Summer Fun!!

3.
I'm proud of all the dresses I've made, but, so far, this is probably my favourite!


4.
This Tea Cosy I designed by myself after checking out how other people did it, super proud of the construction and design of these.

So, there you have it, some of what I think are my best projects yet.  Stay tuned though, plenty more to come!

Freya May
xxx

Adventures in Dressmaking

5 comments:

  1. super cute tea cosys! i love your dress, too… i wish i had that kind of talent! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just have a go, really.

      Freya May

      Delete
  2. OOOoooOOOOoo I like your dip dyed shorts, those sare to cute. I hope to someday proudly wear a dress I made myself! Very cool! Thanks for linking up!! Nice to Meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt. Have always wanted to tackle s quilt and I think a dolls quilt may be a good place to start. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dolls quilt is the perfect place to start- and they are adorable :D
      Freya May

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...