Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Trend - Coloured Jeans



Left to Right
MOTO high wasted Kristen jeans- £40, MOTO high waste sobet Jamie jeans- £40, MOTO cyan Baxter jeans- £40/£25, MOTO rose supersoft skinny Leigh jeans- £38, MOTO Leigh supersoft skinny- £38, MOTO Leigh supersoft skinny- £38, MOTO coral Baxter jeans- £40  All Topshop

Yes, Topshop jeans are expensive, and, not having owned a pair, I can't speak of their quality or value for money.  But, I can attest for their prettyness! I think they're lovely and would happily own a pair in each colour!!

I'm loving coloured jeans at the moment.  It took me a while to get my head around styling them, but not I think they are perfect for brightening up the British spring time!  

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...