Friday 16 March 2012

Sad News

Source: flickr.com via Freya on Pinterest

I lost my job yesterday.  Kind of. 

I've only really got a temporary contract, but I've learnt today that it wont be renewed at the end of this school year.

But I'm fine with it!  Really.  The plans I've been contemplating mean that I would have to quit anyway, and I really couldn't see myself in a administrative role long term either.

The rest of the staff at work heard about the new staffing structures this morning, and I hope everyone is alright with the new system.  I was told that they wanted to avoid losing people on permanent contracts, so fingers crossed for the other lovely ladies I work with.

So, a kick up the back side for me, what to do next?

Freya May

p.s. I know the pick has nothing to do with this post, but look how pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...