Thursday 29 March 2012

Mini Fridge Cheese Cakes


I L.O.V.E. Cheesecake, itz my favrate!

And I keep seeing pins of an amazing idea all over pinterest- cupcake cheesecake!



I love it even more.

So, being super lazy, I have had a go at making my own chilled cheesecake recipe, which takes 20 minutes from start to finish!

Makes 18ish

Ingredients
  • 150g Digestive Busicutes
  • 2 Tablespoons of Butter/margarine
  • 285ml pot of double cream- I use Emelea for lower cals
  • 300g cream cheese
  • 1/2 Vinilla pod/ teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • Half a lemon peel- grated
  • Juice of half a lemon
  • 1/4 Cup of sugar/ sweetener
1. Melt the butter in a small pan and crush the buscites.  Mix the buscuits in with the butter and devide the mixture between cupcase cases, roughly one teaspoon of mixture in each case.

2. Whip the cream, add the cream cheese, the vanilla seeds or extract, the lemon and the sugar.  Devide this on top of the buscute base, aprox. two teaspoons for each cake.

3. At this point you can add fresh berrys, lemon rind or chocolate on the top, if you so wish.

4. Put in the fridge for a hour or so, then enjoy!

Only 164 cals per cake.

Try it, enjoy!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...