Friday 9 December 2011

Found on Pinterest #2


This week on Pinterest I've been looking at Christmas Decorations!

We're decorating our home this weekend for the festive season and these photos are a selection from where I get my insperation.




Source: google.co.uk via Freya on Pinterest



Source: houzz.com via Freya on Pinterest






Source: bhg.com via Freya on Pinterest



Source: allyou.com via Freya on Pinterest



Source: bhg.com via Freya on Pinterest



I love Christmas.  Love, Love, Love it!  I really love the fact that you get to redecorate the house and make it all atmospheric and wonderful.

I'll be posting photos of our decor as soon as I can- yay!

Next week, a selection of printables :-D
Freya May

2 comments:

  1. Me too, Pinterest in AMARZING! Check out how i've decorated our flat tomorrow too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...