Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas is never quiet

Source: google.com via Sherri on Pinterest

Hey y'all!  How was your Christmas's???

I am still in the middle of a very busy week but I wanted to take the time and write about our Christmas. 

This was our first Christmas in our own home, having spent our first married christmas on holiday from university with David's parents.  I was so lovely to just relax and hang out together, starting traditions such as opening stockings and having pancakes for breakfast. 

After church my Dad and little sister, Grace, came over for dinner, which Dave and I cooked together.

It was so much fun, and it was one of my goals from 25 before 25! Yay!  But I feel like a fool, because I forgot to take any photos from the whole day!

I've heard that it takes women until the age of 38 to feel confident about cooking Christmas dinner, and a further 5 years before they think of it as 'easy'. 

I don't know if that's true for everyone, but I think our start this year at lest set me off on the right foot! :-D

Merry Christmas!!!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...