Monday 14 November 2011

New Stuff



Hey Y'all,

You might have noticed some changes on this blog so I wanted to talk you through them!

First up- I want to draw your attention to the buttons down the side.  They are links to wonderful blogs written by some great women on both sides of the Atlantic  They, too, write about their lives, loves, ideas and food.  I want to recomend you take a few minutes and take a look around.

Secondly, I've added a recipe link at the top there ^  it's a catalog of the recipes I've written about, making it easy to find :-)

And, the 25 before 25 link.  Life is short, so I have jumped on the bucket list bandwagan and wrote up some of the things I want to do to make the next 2 1/2 years interesting and memorable. 

I love having people read my blog, and want to thank you for finding me interesting enough to take up some of your time :-)  You make me happy :-D

Have a great day!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...