Sunday 15 May 2011

Birthday Fun


Yesterday, I turned 22 :-) Woooo!

Photo taken by my mummy

It was such a busy day! At 10am, we were on the University sports fields, ready for the Rugby7's tournament to start.  Our church had entered a team in witch Husband was playing with some of our friends.  Five games were played, two won, two lost and one drawn.  As we lost against the universities rugby team and then the hockey team, so I don't think there was any shame in that. 

We also had to run at oneish, to get to Grandpa Gilbert's 90th Birthday.  I think that is amazing.  Such a grand old age.  He is especially impressive, he continues to keep an immaculate garden, and make trellis and fences on his power tools.  Ninety, but still strong.  If I get to that age, I hope to God I am that able. 

Finally, my family came up in the evening to go out for dinner.  It was really good to see them, haven't had the chance since before exams started. 

And, I must not forget, check out the cake Husband iced for me.  What do you think?


All in all, a really busy and wonderful day!  Thank you to everyone who helped make it lovely,

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...